Made On Demand
⚠ From now the delivery in time for Christmas isn't 100% guaranteed. This product is made on demand, which means a delay of 7-14 workings days before shipment as our craftsmen make your special order.
Viking Runes Armring
The Viking runes are one of the most important marks that the powerful Scandinavian warriors have left behind them. It reminds the world of their existence and their relentless strength, resiliency, and wisdom.
Wear this bracelet when you want to tap into the ancient powers of the Vikings while covering your wrist in their true writings. Made of high-quality Titanium Stainless Steel. Rust-proof, sweat-proof and leaves no stains on the skin.
Compliment your casual style with this Viking Rune Armring!
Viking Jewelry, a Symbol of Belonging!
- The ritual gift was the basis of Viking society. Armbands, necklaces, and rings were distributed by the lords to their men in recognition of great deeds and acts of valor.
- The tradition was so widespread in Viking culture that the term "ring giver" became synonymous with "king".
- These gifts were much appreciated by the men who received them, but they often instilled jealousy in others.
- Material: Stainless steel, Titanium
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products