King Chain With Odin's Spear Gungnir
Odin's spear According to the Poetic Edda, the spear was fashioned by the Dwarves; Loki discovers the Spear whilst visiting the Dwarves (on an errand to commission golden hair for Sif). Loki flatters the Dwarves and asks the Spear of them, which they give him. In the Poetic Edda poem Völuspá, the Æsir-Vanir War is described as officially starting when Odin throws a spear over the heads of an assembly of Vanir gods. Whether or not this was specifically Gungnir is, however, unstated. In Sigrdrífumál, the valkyrie Sigrdrífa advises Sigurd on the magical application of runes. She gives Sigurd advice and shares with him lore, including that runes were carved on the tip of Gungnir.
The Valknut symbol is an ancient symbol associated with the god Odin of Norse mythology. The Valknot, or "knot of the slain," often represented the afterlife in old Norse carvings and designs. It is often considered a symbol of Odin, the ruler of all of the Norse gods but also the Norsemen’s god of war and death.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Just the right thing for you