Discover the Viking Berserker Ring now and honor its power and sacred fury !
Through the high quality design of the Viking Berserker Ring, you will represent an Ulfhednar, better known as Berserker. The Berserker (in Old Norse Berserkr, and in the plural Berserkir) refers to a fawn warrior wearing a bearskin and possessing an axe. The latter has the reputation of being able to find himself in a sacred fury making him overpowered and capable of the most incredible feats.
The Viking Berserker Ring : a symbol of power and courage
It is said that the Berserkers wore bearskins in wartime to scare their enemies. They looked like powerful wild animals. Bears symbolize the warrior spirit and the courage to fight. The energy of the Bear Totem can be used to help the warriors in battle. Decide to adopt the Viking Berserker Ring and become extremely fearsome !
- Material : Stainless Steel 316L : No blackening, no oxidation
- Smooth interior : no discomfort on your finger
- An "Ultra Light" weight : enough to accompany you everywhere in the greatest comfort
- Note : The finger size equals circumference in mm
- Carefully handcrafted details