Viking craft battleship paper model
Build your own Viking ship. This ship has been functioning as the centerpiece of Scandinavian culture for millennia, serving both pragmatic and religious purposes, and its importance was already deeply rooted in the Scandinavian culture when the Viking Age began. Scandinavia is a region with relatively high inland mountain ranges, dense forests, and easy access to the sea with many natural ports.
Create a unique decoration by putting on this Drakkar Viking ship wooden model Drakkar. Made of paper, this decoration boat is light. You can put it on your desk or on a shelf in your living room.
Guide to build: Basic steps to make Paper Models.
1. Cut out each part roughly.
2. Use a pencil to mark notes softly behind each part to avoid disorder (Don't use a pen as it probably makes damaged traces on the front side).
3. Use Scissor or Craft Knife to cut parts precisely by following the outer edge. The level of precision affects the effect of the combination. (Cut the most outer edge of the line is thick).
4. Smear white adhesive cement on one of the 2 parts which needed to be stuck together.
5. Stick them together until the cement is bone-dry.
- Material: EPS paper
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Requires no special maintenance
Just the right thing for you