Gold Trimmed King Chain With Wolf Heads & Mjolnir Pendant
Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with PVD coating to give the gold-colored tint, the necklace will not rust or leave stains.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- includes 2 extra rings that hold the pendant, 1 gold-colored and 1 silver-colored.
- Pendant size: 4,4cm x 3,3cm (1,7inch x 1,3inch)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Vikings also like ...