King Chain With Bear Heads & Mjolnir Pendant
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
Bear folklore is widespread, especially Viking culture, they invoked the bear spirit, at times even wearing a bearskin, to imbue them with superhuman strength and fury. These were the Berserkers, their name is derived from a Norse word meaning 'bear shirt
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant size: 4,4cm x 3,3cm (1,7inch x 1,3inch)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Vikings also like ...