King Chain With Berserker Holding A Mjolnir Pendant
Berserkers were elite Viking warriors who are reported in old Viking sagas to have fought in a trance-like fury, These champions would often go into battle without heavy armor like chainmail vests, they were most feared on the battlefield. a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word "berserk." as well.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant size: 4,4cm x 3,3cm (1,7inch x 1,3inch)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...