King Chain With Wolf Heads & Berserker Pendant
Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
Berserkers were elite Viking warriors who are reported in old Viking sagas to have fought in a trance-like fury, These champions would often go into battle without heavy armor like chainmail vests, they were most feared on the battlefield. a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word "berserk." as well.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...