King Chain With Wolf Heads & Mjolnir Pendant
The Kings chain was worn by Viking kings as a status symbol as the name applies.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant size: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7inch x 1.3inch)
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products