Raven Mjolnir Necklace
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
Ravens The highest god Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn they represented "thought" and "memory" They flew around the world bringing back information to their master.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Vikings also like ...