Raven Skull Necklace
Ravens The highest god Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn they represented "thought" and "memory" They flew around the world bringing back information to their master.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with PVD coating to give the gold-colored tint, the necklace will not rust or leave stains.
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
How is the gold color made?
First of all, the stainless steel is cleaned to make sure that the coating will bond well. The steel is then placed in a vacuum chamber with a “target” metal; this will be used to create the coating. A high vacuum level is needed in the coating chamber, then a small amount of argon gas is introduced. A high voltage circuit is used in order for the stainless steel and target to bond or adhere. This allows the argon ions to bombard the target to release atoms of the target metal, which are deposited on the stainless steel substrate as the coating. This PVD process is called sputtering; resulting in the deposition of plasma on the stainless steel surface which gives it its new strength and shine.
The colored surface coatings that can be obtained using PVD include gold (TiN), rose gold (ZrN), bronze (TiAlN), blue (TiAlN), black (TiAlCN), as well as a dark red (ZrN). These PVD colors will not fade over time and have the benefit of being more uniform in appearance and more abrasion-resistant than coloring which is done by the electrochemical processes.
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Vikings also like ...