Viking Axe Necklace With Valknut Symbol
The Axe of Perun (секира Перуна Perun’s axe / амулет топорик hatchet amulet) was the axe wielded by the Slavic god of thunder and lightning, Perun. Similar to Thor’s hammer, miniature amulets were worn by the Pre-Christian Slavs as pendants honoring their pagan God.
The Valknut symbol is an ancient symbol associated with the god Odin of Norse mythology. Odin was not only the ruler of all of the Norse gods but also the Norsemen’s god of war and of death.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Chain length is: 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...