Viking Raven Ring
Ravens The highest god Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn they represented "thought" and "memory" They flew around the world bringing back information to their master.
The Valknut symbol is an ancient symbol associated with the god Odin of Norse mythology. The Valknot, or "knot of the slain," often represented the afterlife in old Norse carvings and designs. It is often considered a symbol of Odin, the ruler of all of the Norse gods but also the Norsemen’s god of war and of death.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...