- Components: Cloak
- Gender: WOMEN
- Item Type: Jackets & Coats
- Material: Polyester
Capes were an integral part of clothing throughout the Middle Ages. They were available with or without hoods and in different lengths and cuts. The cloak provided protection and warmth in bad weather. If the cloak did not provide enough protection, he wore a hood over the cloak.
This unisex cloak, also called Radmantel or Halbkreismantel , is made of cotton and has a large hood. It is closed with a wooden button.
The cotton fabric is not water repellent, but can be treated with a waterproofing spray to prevent light rain.
Note: only the cape is sold here! The other items are available separately in our online store.
- Available sizes: One size
- Available colors: natural, black, brown, red, blue
- Material: Polyester & cotton
- Total length: about 138 cm (center back)
- Care: Machine wash at 40 ° C, delicate cycle, not suitable for dryers
Vikings also like ...