Norse Bear Paw Large Capacity Viking Backpack
A multipurpose backpack for your every Viking-sized adventure. With a classic look that never goes out of style, durable construction, and details for all-day carrying comfort, this lightweight backpack is a must-have.
This design features the Norse Bear Claw/Paw which is the Norse Berserkers' symbol of strength.
The bear was highly respected and emulated by Vikings. Legendary to Odin for ferocity, courage, and bravery the indestructible bear remains a symbol that emboldens Nordic Viking Berserker Warriors into battle. The berserkers were the most fearsome of all the Viking warriors. Before the battle, they would commune with the spirit of the bear, at times even wearing a bearskin, to imbue them with superhuman strength and fury. This would give them unbelievable strength and courage in battle.
The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, school supplies, and quick-grab essentials. With a padded back panel and wide padded shoulder straps that can be adjusted for cushioned comfort and custom fit. While the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
- Material: Made from 100% polyester
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and double zipper design
- One main zip compartment with two inner mesh pockets and one front pocket
- Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop
- Top Grab Handle For Easy Grab And Hang
- Padded adjustable straps help Relieve Pressure On The Shoulders
- Mesh Padded Back Panel Ensure Cushioning Comfort
Standard Size Dimensions: H 16.5" (42cm), L 12.6" (32cm), W 5.5" (14cm)
Capacity: 20-35 Liters
- Care Instructions: Handwash only. Do not machine wash
Other shoppers loved these products