Put on the viking raven ring to be close to the gods !
Wearing the raven viking ring on your finger will create closeness to the god of gods. Indeed, in Norse mythology, the two ravens, better known as Hugin and Munin, are represented as sitting on the shoulders of the god Odin.
These two birds continuously report to him what they see and hear all around them. It is therefore a very good way to find out, for example, who deserves his place in the Viking paradise, otherwise known as Valhalla.
And you, do you deserve your place in heaven to feast properly with your favorite gods ? Do you also want to have an important place like the rank of a raven in relation to the gods ? Then you have only one thing to do : adopt this viking jewelry !
Details of the Viking Raven Ring
- Material : Stainless Steel 316L : no blackening, no oxidation
- Smooth interior : no discomfort on your finger
- An "Ultra Light" weight : enough to accompany you everywhere in the greatest comfort
- Note : The finger size equals circumference in mm
- Carefully handcrafted details
- 100% FREE SHIPPING
Visit our collection of Viking Rings and discover a multitude of jewels with patterns and symbols from northern mythology. Our Viking Ring Asgard Chains has a sleek, masculine look that conveys an aura of masculine strength that is sure to appeal to men.
Vikings also like ...