Viking Rune Armring
Keep the 24 runes of the futhark alphabet with you daily. Through this bracelet, we wanted to offer you a refined, discreet bracelet, while keeping a little Scandinavian touch.
Armrings were often given by powerful chieftains to secure allegiance from their followers. warriors who accept this gift pledged loyalty to the chieftain through doing so. This has led to armrings gifted in that manner to be known as ‘Oath Rings’.
Viking Jewelry, a Symbol of Belonging!
- The ritual gift was the basis of Viking society. Armbands, necklaces, and rings were distributed by the lords to their men in recognition of great deeds and acts of valor.
- The tradition was so widespread in Viking culture that the term "ring giver" became synonymous with "king".
- These gifts were much appreciated by the men who received them, but they often instilled jealousy in others.
- This bracelet is made of stainless steel with a gold-colored PVD coating so the entire bracelet is solid stainless steel and won't rust or stain.
- it can be bent to fit around your wrist.
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Just the right thing for you