100% secure and verified payments with:
Made On Demand
⚠ From now the delivery in time for Christmas isn't 100% guaranteed. This product is made on demand, which means a delay of 7-14 workings days before shipment as our craftsmen make your special order.
Viking Rune Armring
Keep the 24 runes of the futhark alphabet with you daily. Through this bracelet, we wanted to offer you a refined, discreet bracelet, while keeping a little Scandinavian touch.
Armrings were often given by powerful chieftains to secure allegiance from their followers. warriors who accept this gift pledged loyalty to the chieftain through doing so. This has led to armrings gifted in that manner to be known as ‘Oath Rings’.
Viking Jewelry, a Symbol of Belonging!
- The ritual gift was the basis of Viking society. Armbands, necklaces, and rings were distributed by the lords to their men in recognition of great deeds and acts of valor.
- The tradition was so widespread in Viking culture that the term "ring giver" became synonymous with "king".
- These gifts were much appreciated by the men who received them, but they often instilled jealousy in others.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products