Tree of Life "Yggdrasil" (Viking Ring)
This ring features Yggdrasil which is also known as the Tree of life. In Norse mythology, this eternally green Ash tree has branches that stretch out over all of the nine worlds.
Yggdrasil is the tree that sits in the center of Asgard and connects the nine worlds of Norse cosmology and is also known as the World Tree or the Tree of Life.
This tree represents a huge ash tree with three roots serving 3 distinct worlds to join the 9 kingdoms:
- Midgard, the world of the men assimilated to the equilibrium
- Muspellheim = fire/heat
- Nifelheim = Ice/cold.
- Asgard = Warrior death
- Helheim = profane death.
- Vanaheim = Creation/Order
- Jötunheim = Destruction/Chaos.
- Álfheim = Celestial/Light
- Svartalfheim = Land/Darkness.
In addition, it includes the Triquetra symbol which signifies the three life cycles of a woman in relation to the phases of the moon. It also symbolizes the Mother, Maiden, and Crone of the neo-pagan triple Goddess.
To enjoy the full brilliance of your Yggdrasil ring, keep it in a dry place and avoid regular rubbing with other jewelry.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products