VIKING "Bear Paw" Ring
- Strength, Courage and Invincibility For Who Will Wear This Ring!
- Steel Knight Ring With Circular Kitten
- Pattern of a Bear Claw With Four Claws, As Represented In The Nordic Tradition
- Relief Pattern Taken from Each Side of the Jewelry
It is said that the Berserker wore bearskins in times of war to frighten their enemies. This made them look like powerful wild animals.
Bears symbolize the warrior spirit and the courage to fight. The energy of the Bear Totem can be invoked to help the warriors in battle.
If you have not received an e-mail confirming your purchase, please inform us immediately via our contact form with your full name, address and city of delivery and we will help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Sometimes our emails may end up in your junk mail or other files, we ask you to check them before contacting us.
- Partnerships and sponsorship
We currently have no sponsorship or partnership programs. However, if you have good ideas, don't hesitate to send us an email.
How can I contact you?
If you have any questions, please contact us on the Contact page.
Download Your Print Sheet -> Ring Sizes Guide here.
You can determine your size by using a perfectly fitted ring or by measuring the size of your finger.