Broken Sword Necklace
In Norse mythology, the sword belongs to Freyr, a Norse god associated with sunshine, summer, and fair weather. Freyr's sword is depicted in Norse mythology as one of the few weapons that are capable of fighting on its own. After Freyr gave up the sword to Skírnir for the hand of the giantess Gerðr, he will die at Ragnarök because he didn't have his sword, fighting Surtr with an antler.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Just the right thing for you