Drakkar Viking Ship Large Capacity Travel Backpack
A multipurpose backpack for your every Viking-sized adventure. With a classic look that never goes out of style, durable construction, and details for all-day carrying comfort, this lightweight backpack is a must-have.
This design features the Drakkar Viking Longship, the symbol of the Viking's naval power.
The Drakkar, or Viking Longships, were the long, narrow, and very flexible vessels used by the Vikings for trade, exploration, and warfare. The Longships had symmetrical ends and a maximal speed of around 15 knots, and they were also called "dragon ships" because they often had a dragon-shaped bow or other magical beings carved on them.
The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, school supplies, and quick-grab essentials. With a padded back panel and wide padded shoulder straps that can be adjusted for cushioned comfort and custom fit. While the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
- Material: Made from 100% polyester
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and double zipper design
- One main zip compartment with two inner mesh pockets and one front pocket
- Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop
- Top Grab Handle For Easy Grab And Hang
- Padded adjustable straps help Relieve Pressure On The Shoulders
- Mesh Padded Back Panel Ensure Cushioning Comfort
Standard Size Dimensions: H 16.5" (42cm), L 12.6" (32cm), W 5.5" (14cm)
Capacity: 20-35 Liters
- Care Instructions: Handwash only. Do not machine wash.
Just the right thing for you