Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
These Fenrir earrings were wrought with the finest and most durable stainless steel, perfectly crafted to bring out the primal nature of its bearer. In Nordic mythological folklore, the Wolf is a powerful animal as the legend of Fenrir shows.
This unique and exclusive product on the theme of our Scandinavian jewelry will captivate any Viking fans
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Just the right thing for you