Gold Trimmed Armring
Armrings were often given by powerful chieftains to secure allegiance from their followers. warriors who accept this gift pledged loyalty to the chieftain through doing so. This has led to armrings gifted in that manner to be known as ‘Oath Rings’.
Symbolism Of Odin's Wolves:
Odin's Wolves, Odin became lonely traveling by himself so he created the first wolves: Geri and Freki (both meaning “the ravenous” or “greedy one”). The ruler of Asgard and these furry canines quickly became inseparable. They traveled the world together and slowly populated the Earth with wolves, their offspring.
- This bracelet is made of stainless steel with a gold-colored PVD coating so the entire bracelet is solid stainless steel and won't rust or stain.
- it can be bend to fit around your wrist.
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...