King Chain With Berserker Holding A Mjolnir Pendant
The Kings chain was worn by Viking kings as a status symbol as the name applies.
Berserkers were elite Viking warriors who are reported in old Viking sagas to have fought in a trance-like fury, These champions would often go into battle without heavy armor like chainmail vests, they were most feared on the battlefield. a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word "berserk." as well.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Length: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant Size: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7inch x 1.3inch)
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products