King Chain With Mjolnir Pendant
The Kings chain was worn by Viking kings as a status symbol as the name applies.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
Mjolnir represents strength, power, and courage and the Celtic Cross or Triquetra represents eternity and faith.
Let this Viking Necklace be a reminder of your own bravery and abilities to bring good to those around you.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Length: 60cm (24inch)
- Pendant Size: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7inch x 1.3inch)
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products