King Chain With Wolf Heads & Gold Trimmed Mjolnir
Wolf suffers the most controversies in any myth. In Viking mythology, the wolf was the symbol of destruction because of Fenrir the notorious wolf who slew Odin the Father of All.
Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
But in the modern sense, the wolf is not merely a negative symbol. Rather, it becomes a symbol of wild power, unpredictability, family orientation, and a burning desire to set oneself free.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with PVD coating to give the gold-colored tint, the necklace will not rust or leave stains.
- Comes in 3 lengths: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant size: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7inch x 1.3inch)
- Includes 2 extra rings for holding the pendant, 1 gold-colored and 1 silver-colored.
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Just the right thing for you