Leather Axehead Bracelet
The Axe of Perun (секира Перуна Perun’s axe / амулет топорик hatchet amulet) was the axe wielded by the Slavic god of thunder and lightning, Perun. Similar to Thor’s hammer, miniature amulets were worn by the Pre-Christian Slavs as pendants honoring their pagan God.
- The bracelet is made of leather
- The pendant is made of Metal
- It has a length of 23cm. (9 inches)
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...