Health care magnetic Viking arm ring
Keep your Viking spirit awaken and monitor your daily health by using this magnetic Viking arm ring as your accessory. Viking style because of its knots pattern and magnetic therapy bracelet as it's taking care of your health.
Treat yourself with this both good looking and useful magnetic Viking arm ring !
- Size: 24.1g / 62mm
- Color: antique silver, antique bronze, antique copper
We offer a multitude of Viking Bracelets in our specialty shop. You will find, for example, The Men Viking Bracelet Thor, which will delight virile men. Don't wait any longer and discover all our original Viking jewellery!
Health Care Bracelet Top Ten Effect
- Promote cell metabolism, activate cells, and then speed up the excretion of intracellular waste and harmful substances.
- Balance the body of the excretion system.
- Promote blood circulation, improve microcirculation morphology.
- Promote inflammation of the recession, eliminate inflammation swelling and pain.
- Two-way conditioning blood pressure, in particular, can reduce the high blood pressure.
- Improve erythrocyte oxygen carrying capacity, reduce blood viscosity.
- Strengthen and improve the immune function of the human body, improve the body's resistance to disease.
- Anti-aging effect, the elimination of the body of the backlog of free radicals.
- Improve blood lipid metabolism, have lower cholesterol effect.
- Eliminate the fatigue, to promote physical recovery.
If you have not received an e-mail confirming your purchase, please inform us immediately via our contact form with your full name, address and city of delivery and we will help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Sometimes our emails may end up in your junk mail or other files, we ask you to check them before contacting us.
- Partnerships and sponsorship
We currently have no sponsorship or partnership programs. However, if you have good ideas, don't hesitate to send us an email.
How can I contact you?
If you have any questions, please contact us on the Contact page.
Download Your Print Sheet -> Ring Sizes Guide here.
You can determine your size by using a perfectly fitted ring or by measuring the size of your finger.