Gold Trimmed King Chain With Tiger Heads & Mjolnir Pendant
The Kings chain was worn by Viking kings as a status symbol as the name applies.
The tiger is associated with power, passion, ferocity, and sensuality. In addition to these, it represents beauty and speed, cruelty, and wrath and its appearance in a dream is usually a sign of new power or passion that has awakened within an individual.
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Length: 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches)
- Pendant Size: 4.4cm x 3.3cm (1.7inch x 1.3inch)
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products