Mjolnir Necklace With Viking Symbols
The Mjolnir (Thor’s hammer) one of the most iconic and powerful symbols was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and funerals as well.
The Valknut symbol is an ancient symbol associated with the god Odin of Norse mythology. The Valknot, or "knot of the slain," often represented the afterlife in old Norse carvings and designs. It is often considered a symbol of Odin, the ruler of all of the Norse gods but also the Norsemen’s god of war and of death.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Just the right thing for you