Norse Raven In Runic Circle Large Capacity Travel Backpack
A multipurpose backpack for your every Viking-sized adventure. With a classic look that never goes out of style, durable construction, and details for all-day carrying comfort, this lightweight backpack is a must-have.
The Raven represents prophecy and insight. The highest god Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn they represented "thought" and "memory" They flew around the world bringing back information to their master.
The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, school supplies, and quick-grab essentials. With a padded back panel and wide padded shoulder straps that can be adjusted for cushioned comfort and custom fit. While the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
- Material: Made from 100% polyester
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and double zipper design
- One main zip compartment with two inner mesh pockets and one front pocket
- Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop
- Top Grab Handle For Easy Grab And Hang
- Padded adjustable straps help Relieve Pressure On The Shoulders
- Mesh Padded Back Panel Ensure Cushioning Comfort
Standard Size Dimensions: H 16.5" (42cm), L 12.6" (32cm), W 5.5" (14cm)
Capacity: 20-35 Liters
- Care Instructions: Handwash only. Do not machine wash.
Other shoppers loved these products