Viking Trinity Ring
According to the Celts, the most important things in the world came in threes; three domains (earth, sea, and sky), three elements, three stages of life etc. It is also possible that the Triquetra signified the lunar and solar phases. During excavations of various archaeological sites from the Celtic era, a number of Trinity knot symbols have been found alongside solar and lunar symbols.
Not sure what your ring size is? Heres an easy way to determine your ring size: https://www.viking-store.com/pages/size-guide
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com
Vikings also like ...