Made On Demand
⚠ From now the delivery in time for Christmas isn't 100% guaranteed. This product is made on demand, which means a delay of 7-14 workings days before shipment as our craftsmen make your special order.
Viking Titanium Steel Bangle
Inspired by the original bangle the Vikings in ancient Scandinavia used to wear, we designed this new bangle to fit modern looks and to keep its meaningful origins.
A timeless piece for every adventurous man out there. Made of titanium to be solid, durable, and comfortable to wear. Rust-proof, sweat-proof and leaves no stains on the skin.
Compliment your casual style with this Viking Titanium Steel Bangle!
Viking Jewelry, a Symbol of Belonging!
- The ritual gift was the basis of Viking society. Armbands, necklaces, and rings were distributed by the lords to their men in recognition of great deeds and acts of valor.
- The tradition was so widespread in Viking culture that the term "ring giver" became synonymous with "king".
- These gifts were much appreciated by the men who received them, but they often instilled jealousy in others.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Plating: Antique Silver Plated
- Diameter: 6.5cm
- Width: 4mm
- Weight: 21g
Find all our Viking bracelets by visiting our collection dedicated to these beautiful jewels! A great gift idea to please someone who is passionate about Viking civilization.
Other shoppers loved these products