Made On Demand
⚠ From now the delivery in time for Christmas isn't 100% guaranteed. This product is made on demand, which means a delay of 7-14 workings days before shipment as our craftsmen make your special order.
The original Eikthyrnir Viking watch
The arrival of the new collection of wooden watches in honor of the majestic deer of the Viking legend is surprising. An Eikthyrnir Viking watch made of bamboo wood with a dial imbued with the wisdom of the legendary deer of northern mythology is hard to come by. So, hurry up with the keyboard! Also bought for your loved ones.
Our classic and natural wooden watches are simple in concept and design and yet look effortlessly elegant on the wrist. They are stylish, modern, and also extremely comfortable (and very environmentally friendly). Our wood watches will not only stand the test of time but will also get people talking about them at every opportunity.
- All-Natural Ebony wood
- Certification: CE
- Band Length: 21cm
- Mineral Crystal Glass
- Dial Diameter: 44mm
- Band Width: 23mm
- Feature: luminous hands
- 20mm tapered Red Ebony wood strap
- Clasp Type: Folding Clasp with Safety
- Movement: High-grade Quartz Mechanism by Japanese Miyota
- Watch measurements: 44 mm wide x 210 mm long x 11.5 mm thick
- Strap Measurements: 23 mm wide x 210 mm long
- Box measurements: 1.97inch wide x 1.97inch long
- 3 ATM Splash Water Protected
- Water Resistance Depth: 3Bar
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Tool
- 1 x Wooden bamboo box
Discover all of our Viking Watches in our dedicated collection of fine pieces of jewelry.
Other shoppers loved these products