Yggdrasil Tree of Life Roots Ring
This ring features Yggdrasil which is also known as the Tree of life. In Norse mythology, this eternally green Ash tree has branches that stretch out over all of the nine worlds.
Yggdrasil is the tree that sits in the center of Asgard and connects the nine worlds of Norse cosmology and is also known as the World Tree or the Tree of Life.
This tree represents a huge ash tree with three roots serving 3 distinct worlds to join the 9 kingdoms:
- Midgard, the world of the men assimilated to the equilibrium
- Muspellheim = fire/heat
- Nifelheim = Ice/cold.
- Asgard = Warrior death
- Helheim = profane death.
- Vanaheim = Creation/Order
- Jötunheim = Destruction/Chaos.
- Álfheim = Celestial/Light
- Svartalfheim = Land/Darkness.
Wearing this signet ring is a reminder of the persistence you must uphold to see things through to their rightful end, ever vigilant, just as the Viking warriors of the ages.
A splendid and meaningful gift for any Viking and Nordic mythology fans.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- High-quality finish
- Won't fade or tarnish
- Online exclusive, not sold in stores
- Safely packed and delivered
Other shoppers loved these products